Bake Food Travel

Bake Food Travel

Monday 4 May 2015

Zest For Life



Not long ago, my Chairman shared with us this quote from our beloved late MM Lee. He mentioned about the importance of having the zest for life, making sure each day counts, and looking forward to the next day with joy and energy. And so, I decided to start blogging, to make sure I have learnt something everyday, to make sure I have something to look forward to, to make sure I wake up with the zest for life.


我很幸运小时候妈妈便要求我把中文学好,甚至在家庭并不富裕的情况下,让我参加中文语音培训以及表演课程,让我从小就对这个语言尤其感兴趣。哥哥也在这样的教育下当了中文老师,我也受哥哥影响,报读了南洋理工大学的中文系。毕业N年的我,发现在非中文的工作环境,能够说中文,写中文的机会少之又少。渐渐地,惭愧的,我的中文程度也大不如前,有时甚至忘了写一些简单的词。于是,我决定练习。不忘根,不忘本地继续练习中文。(就像现在这样。哈哈 :D)

Looking forward to share and keep a record of all my travel experiences, baking experiences as well as the different lessons I have signed up for!! :)



                                                                          Signing Off,
                                                                                 XX


No comments:

Post a Comment