Bake Food Travel

Bake Food Travel

Saturday 9 May 2015

Kin Kin Chilli Ban Mian

There has been a lot of raves about this Kin Kin Pan Mee from KL previously. But the queue has die down! 新加坡人的一贯作风。haha. 一下子排pan mee, 一下子nam nam, 一下子llao llao, 一下子dazzling, 就看谁的queue可以最持久,锁住我们难满足的胃。But no queue does not mean no good, we came by food which we queued for hours but wonder why do we even started q-ing. Hence, I am glad I can eat this ban mian without the long queue!:D




辣椒是他们的signature! Especially for people who cannot take too spicy food like me, their Chilli is not chocking or unbearable, but fragrant. You could of cause add more if you want it to be more spicy :) I like the idea of the half boiled egg. The egg yolk oozes out, making each mouthful more smooth and flavorful. (蛋黄包袱着面条,让面条更滑顺,也更有滋味。) :p

Fishball and Bean sheet/with meatballs soup
As for the fishball soup, it does not taste fantastic. In fact, I find the fishball abit Chao Chou /dignose (fishy 鱼腥味). 

Menu
Above is the menu! The ban mian I usually order is no1. Fairly priced at $5. The place is air conditioned so I thought $5 is rather reasonable! The soup is $4. Would love to try the authentic ones at KL if there is chance but meanwhile, I will make do with this Ban Mian at:

534 Macpherson Road 
Singapore 368220

#Random I realized emoticons can only be viewed on Ipad or laptop. wonder how to get it fixed on the phone too /sweat



No comments:

Post a Comment